This post has already been read 33650 times!
Some of you may have come across the issue where your End Point Analysis scans are not running when you apply the Symphony Theme or a custom theme to your NetScaler Gateway.
Below if the process you will need to follow to fix this issue.
- Re-apply the DEFAULT Theme
- Take a copy of /vpns/postepa.html and vpn/nsshare.js to a backup location
- Apply the Symphony theme again
- Locate the file epa.html and open it up in a HTML editor (the file is normally in var/netscaler/gui/vpns/scripts/vista)
- find the line var nsversion=”10.5.x.x” – this will be the version you have installed on your NetScaler
- Replace the . with commas as shown here: var nsversion=”10,5,x,x”
- Replace the /vpns/postepa.html and vpn/nsshare.js files with the backup copies from the default theme you took earlier.
Thats it, is you re-test the epa scans using the new theme they should now work.
Hope this helps some of you out!